Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What are you doing for Halloween (Day 2)?


      Last night's film was "The Signal" this was more on the Sci-Fi, Mystery type and (people often merge Horror with Sci-Fi as similar genres depending on the type of film it is I guess).
The film starts out with suspense on high as three lead characters are in search of a cyber bully of the sort and they want to find and confront this mystery person.

My issue with their search is that one of the character walks on crutches and they drive up to this mystery location to snoop around at NIGHT (at an pitch Black location)! Plus, he leaves his girlfriend in the car alone while they look around... Soon chaos jumps off with the trio waking up in a lab which is where the more Sci-Fi elements kick in and the character on crutches can walk... How? (without dropping "spoilers" for those interested) I'll stay quiet for anyone interested in viewing the film and may have a difference in opinion.

The film seems more like an experimental Sci-Fi project with what seems like an empty ending (in my opinion) And I'll leave it at that...

But I'm still searching for that "it" horror film that I have not seen.
Here's to hoping I can find it by "Candy" night.

No comments: